What Happens When A Home Inspector Finds Mold Growth During Their Inspection Process?
When a home inspector finds mold in a home or business while performing a thorough inspection of the property, it puts everyone involved, from the buyers agent to the sellers agent and the buyers and sellers of the property in “Freak Out Mode”. Many times, deals are put on hold or completely collapse as a result. While the existence of mold in the home is unfortunate, it doesn’t have to halt a property transaction in its tracks.
Mold Free Now has helped close real estate transactions when mold has threatened to cancel the sale. Our team quickly fixes mold issues found during the home inspection process so that everyone involved is satisfied and the deal closes.
Don’t Believe the Hype
- The health effects of mold are often exaggerated. Some people show allergic symptoms – sneezing, coughing, watery eyes, etc. Others do not.
- If mold growth is extensive, our team can fix the problem quickly in 1-3 days, otherwise it usually takes just one day.
Mold Free Now Can Help
- We’ll inspect affected areas and explain to all involved parties how to proceed – we never use scare tactics.
- We work quickly so your deal can go through.
- Mold removal doesn’t have to be expensive. We’ll fix the problem without charging an arm and a leg.
- We guarantee the affected area will be safe for reoccupation after remediation.
- Our mold remediation comes with a 2 year fully transferable warranty.
Call Today For Your Free- "MoldFreeNow™" Inspection724-230-4303